Taking care of your compression
Activa, ActiLymph and Adore
- Activa, ActiLymph and Adore compression socks
and tights can be machine washed at 40 degrees or washed by hand and
is guaranteed for 100 washes.
- Do not tumble dry or iron as this can affect the compression
- We would recommend replacing your compression socks and tights every 6 months
- Hand wash ReadyWrap in warm water with a drop of mild detergent
- Rinse thoroughly in warm water
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- To dry ReadyWrap – lay on a towel or in a pillow case and squeeze your ReadyWrap to remove excess water. Lay flat on a dry towel to finish drying
- Take care to ensure the Velcro brand fasteners do not contact your towel. Do not iron.