Why should you wear compression therapy?
- Compression therapy has been proven to help prevent and manage leg ulcers
- Compression therapy effectively reduces and contains swelling in the limbs (such as chronic oedema / swelling of the legs)
- Compression therapy has been proven to prevent venous disease progressing, so if you currently do have some spider veins/varicose veins ensure you wear your compression*
- Compression therapy supports your tired, achy legs and reduces pain
- Ensure you wear your compression whilst flying as it has been proven to minimises the risk of DVT
- Compression therapy helps to manage swelling in the legs when pregnant
*If you’re new to compression or have concerns about your legs or feet, please talk to your GP, nurse or pharmacist for further advice on whether compression might be suitable for you.